Time to get on the inside of a JAK Creative creation! This case study delves into client, brief, what JAK do and how it turned out! We also include some fun stats and video.
Veritas Events – for a large corporate customer appreciation event
This event has grown over the years to be one of the personal highlights of the company for many of the attendees. With that, comes the responsibility to deliver above and beyond both the attendees and clients expectations, year on year.
The goal is to create a high impact, fully immersive event experience, whereby delegates are taken on a journey from initial entry to the event space, until the conclusion. Attendees have come to expect more, want more and deserve more out of their event experience. A challenge that event stylists and producers have come to recognise and combat through continuous surprises and an extreme eye for creative and stylistic details.
If the attendees aren’t asking themselves, ‘What are they going to think of next year’, then we have not delivered on the brief.
Wining and dining 2000+ guests in comfort and style after a week-long conference in an engaging and memorable way. Expert design and production, delivered stress-free and on schedule with professionalism and reliability.
Kristy Woods – Senior Producer Veritas Events
“We had a great Customer Appreciation Event and the feedback from the team, end client and the MD say this year’s party was the best yet!!
Since partnering with JAK Creative and Events, our Customer Appreciation Events have well and truly been taken to the next level – there is nothing that is too crazy, too difficult or hard to deliver. I see the JAK team as an extension of the Veritas Events team, and they have become an integral part of the events success.”
Margaret Court Arena at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- Design the look and feel of the 2017 Customer Appreciate Event
- Deliver all aesthetic elements on the event floor including, custom builds for bar and activations spaces, custom signage (3D and digital), furniture selection, flooring and all additional design and styling elements
- Present designs and working drawings for communication and production to all relevant parties
- Work in collaboration with Event Management, Production and Lighting Managers to achieve full integration of design with the space, staging and lighting specs
- Manage and coordinate all suppliers required to achieve the design goals
- Install all elements of the design and remove them again post-event
- Ensure the guest experience parallels the Client’s goals and needs
Kerryn Howell – Creative Director JAK Creative & Events
“There is nothing quite like standing in a 3 dimensional version of your own creation. It really is unlike anything else. Collaborating with so many talented suppliers and professionals focused on a common vision to design and produce a spectacular event is the highlight of my work.
STATS & NUMBERS
So much goes into an event like this over months of design and preparation. Thousands of emails pass between suppliers, clients and staff and hundreds of phone calls are made. Here are some interesting figures.
We are so proud of the JAK Creative team and our extended family of suppliers for delivering this exceptional event. So exceptional in fact that we’ll be back with a new design for this event again in 2018!