JAK Creative & Events is Australia’s first EDA and as such, by definition (our mash up using dictionary references)…
‘We plan, create and conceive for occasions that take place, especially those of great importance, providing a particular service on behalf of another business, person, or group.’
In this 6 part series we will take a look inside JAK Creative as an EDA and highlight the key things that set us apart for creating 3 Dimensional Experiences.
The 6 Keys we will cover in the following weeks are:
- Graphic Design – ‘Raising the bar on Event Design’
- Agency Style Service – ‘How to be cool AND helpful’
- Customer Service – ‘Taking your head off the chopping block’
- Creative Event Design – ‘Turning your ideas into Awesome-scapes (AKA: Baz-ing the shit out of it)’
- Professional Event Delivery – ‘Turning up and turning it out’
- Brand Expertise – ‘Yes, we GET it!’
Event: event |ɪˈvɛnt|noun
a thing that happens or takes place, especially one of importance: the momentous political events of the late 1980s.
- a planned public or social occasion: staff have been holding a number of events to raise money for charity.
- each of several particular contests making up a sports competition: he repeated the success in the four-lap, 600 cc event.
- physics – a single occurrence of a process, e.g. the ionisation of one atom.
Design: design |dɪˈzʌɪn|noun
1 A plan or drawing produced to show the look and function, or workings, of a building, garment, or other object before it is made: he has just unveiled his design for the new museum.
- [ mass noun ] the art or action of conceiving of and producing a plan or drawing of something before it is made: good design can help the reader understand complicated information.
- [ mass noun ] the arrangement of the features of an artefact, as produced from following a plan or drawing: inside, the design reverts to turn-of-the-century luxe.
2 A decorative pattern: pottery with a lovely blue and white design.
3 [ mass noun ] purpose or planning that exists behind an action, fact, or object: the appearance of design in the universe.
Agency: agency |ˈeɪdʒ(ə)nsi| noun
1 [ often with adj. or noun modifier ] a business or organisation providing a particular service on behalf of another business, person, or group: an advertising agency | aid agencies.
- A department or body providing a specific service for a government or other organisation: the Environmental Protection Agency.
2 [ mass noun ] action or intervention producing a particular effect: canals carved by the agency of running water.
- [ count noun ] a thing or person that acts to produce a particular result: the movies could be an agency moulding the values of the public.